Saturday, November 12, 2011

My little nugget

Hello :)

To answer your question Janice, I still have my other little bird Queequeg. Here is a picture I took today for you!

I need to bring him to the vet next week, I found a little red and bloody bump on his rump which I suspect is an abscess, cyst or tumor. It's very small, so I'm sure he'll be fine once I have it removed. He's still his happy little self though which is good! I'm trying not to worry too much.

Craver - Echo is only loud when he's mimicking Queequeg and I think that if I didn't have a lovebird, he would never be loud :)

I haven't been hiking much lately but I did snap a few shots when I had the chance.






Little snake we found!


Thanks for visiting :)


3 comments:

Janice K said...

Awh...He is so cute. My grandmother, who lived with us when I was young, had two love birds. I hope everything goes well with him.

My daughter is currently ill who lives in St. Louis, MO, so we have been away from home. My birds have probably forgotten they had a friend in the neighborhood, but I am glad we are able to be here and help.

Thanks for remembering me...Janice

Wendy said...

Janice I'm so sorry to hear about your daughter. I hope she'll be ok, she'll be in my thoughts *hugs*

Craver Vii said...

I hope things work out okay with Queequeg.

The theme of leaves on the ground looks great, and I especially like the introduction of one interesting extra, like the caterpillar or acorn.

So you're not afraid of snakes? Good for you. That was a handsome little fella.