Sunday, February 12, 2012

An eerie feeling

These photos are from November 19th when Sean and I went on our last road trip to find rare birds. We were in the middle of nowhere and drove by this.


We had to pull over and go check it out! It was completely abandoned, perfect photo op.




I was very creeped out, it very much felt like I was in a horror movie... Probably because there were no other homes anywhere near this house.








It was a very eerie feeling to be near that house.









3 comments:

Janice K said...

It makes you wonder about who the people were who lived in the house and how or why it eventually was abandoned. Neat pictures!

Chris said...

From another time! Did you find the rare birds? ;-)

Wendy said...

I found 2 out of 4, I posted them on November 20, 2011 :)