Monday, February 27, 2012

My jaw hurts

Well it turns out that most of my jaw pain was NOT from my wisdom teeth, but because I clench too much. Fantastic!! I'll probably need a bite plate because I seem to be clenching more and more, especially while I drive or sleep, and my jaw just can't take it anymore. The headaches are also getting very aggravating.

I didn't do much today because of this headache/jaw pain. Echo was nice enough to be quiet for most of the day, considerate bird :) So to take my mind off the pain I grabbed my camera and played for a bit.






I should really take more pictures and mess around, learn more techniques. I'd like to have a new flash and a gradual neutral density filter by summer... I also reeaally would like a macro lens. And an infrared filter. I shall see!

3 comments:

Chris said...

Well take care and I hope this jaw problem will disappear soon! Your pictures are very nice and I hope your wishes will be realised, especially the macro lens cause that's a tip-top stuff!

Chris said...

I hope you are getting better!

Wendy said...

Thanks Chris! My jaw pain has now become an every day thing, but thankfully I'll be getting a bite plane soon so that's good!