Monday, January 20, 2014

A Year in Black and White - 2/52 and 3/52

I'm very surprised with myself - I'm actually continuing with my project!  Although I stalled the second week, big time.  It was the last day before the end of the week (new week begins on Wednesdays)  and it was one of those days where no effort was going to be made.  So I looked around the house and spotted something pretty.

2/52


This mask comes from Venice.  I thought it would look nice in black and white.  In reality it is black and purple.

Now my photo for this week is very different from the last one.  It's nothing spectacular by any means, but I am VERY proud of it.  It wasn't difficult to achieve, however this photo looks EXACTLY like how I pictured it in my head.  I think this is the first time this has happened.  And when I say exactly, I mean EXACTLY. 

3/52


I think this project may end up being a lot of fun after all!


1 comment:

Janice K said...

That mask is beautiful!! And the wine glass--that made for a really interesting picture. I would have never thought of that.

Have a great day!