Sunday, July 22, 2012

Trying to keep moving

This summer has been pretty good so far, having a good time with friends around a bon fire most weekends, went for a few road trips, saw a bit of wildlife and went skydiving, of course.  Here are a few pictures of my summer so far :)

Helped what I think is a snapping turtle cross the road.



Took random pics of random kitties.


Took shots of flowers I received 'just because' :)


Went on a road trip with my brother.




Went to the cottage to have a lobster boil with my family.



We also ate raw oysters, so good :)




Hung out with Echo bird bird.



Went on a couple road trips with Sean.




And saw a ton of moose!  I saw 5 in about 5-6 weeks, very unusual.




1 comment:

Janice K said...

Looks like you are having a good summer. That furst moose picture is really cool! From as green as everything looks it would appear it is not as hot a dry up there as we are down here in Indiana. This is the hottest and dryest summer I can remember. Fortunately today we are having a nice slow rain.

Have a great day!