Sunday, June 26, 2011

I went birding today

I haven't been birding much lately, mainly because it only seems to rain on the weekend! It's very aggravating because I have a few photo op ideas and I have to wait for the weekend (I'm too busy during the week lately). Hopefully mother nature will cooperate with me soon :)

Even though it was very gloomy this afternoon I managed to get a nice few shots of a concerned veery, I think I was close to a nest. I'm very happy with this one, I was shooting in raw so I was able to brighten up the photo a bit.


Thanks for visiting :)


3 comments:

Janice K said...

What a sweetheart! Looks like she might have been bringing home lunch.

Chris said...

Wow then when you go out, you are quite effective. This is a wonderful shot Wendy... I've not been out for almost 12 days as the light was not that good. I decided to do it tonight, but as they told us in the news, this is a really bad year for birds in Iceland, because of several factors. I've only seen 5 species!! Incredible..

Craver Vii said...

I like this shot. I hope you get nice weather for shooting this weekend.