Sunday, June 5, 2011

Fresh new blog

Hi! So I've decided to start a new blog. Instead of having a blog mainly about birdwatching, I thought I'd have one where I can also post about my other hobbies as well, such as photography and traveling. It will be mainly photos like my other blog (which I will eventually be locking). It will just have more of a variety of pictures. I'll probably be going back and post a few things I never got the chance to share in my other blog, such as my trip to Europe 2010.

And for my first post, here's a picture of a purple daisy I saw this afternoon, such a pretty flower.


Thanks for stopping by :)

1 comment:

Janice K said...

Thanks for letting us know about your move. My blog started out being mostly about nature photography, but recently I have been thinking I would like to share some of my other interests. I look forward to see your future posts.